How to use gprs with xandros ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
Hello everyone,,

I have win xp and xandros,,,i can use gprs with 6021 on xp ,
But i dont know how to install bluetooth software on linux becoz i know i cannt install that software on xandros whiich i got with B dongle,,
so pl help me,,,,which software i should install on xandros,,so it will work with B dongle,,,,,,,,,,where i will get that,,,,?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Hi
To use bluetooth in linux you need to install these packages and its dependancies - bluez, kdebluetooth framework/gnome bluetooth framework (for kde/gnome) and obex ftp. It is a bit of time consuming process to installing. Try to find these packages in your distro's native format or else you can use tar.gz formats from their individual sites. Once you do that you can ask for more assistance. I am not well versed in this either but will try my best.

praka123

left this forum longback
did u tried getting those debs?
Xandros Support
all/Base Software> Is Xandros Desktop compatible with Debian?
15th of July 2005 1:55:33 PM

Xandros Desktop is compatible with and uses many components from the 3.0 (Woody) release of Debian GNU/Linux. You can install software packages from Debian Woody. Note that Xandros has not tested the packages that are not included on Xandros CDs or on Xandros Networks. Some packages may replace Xandros components and cause loss of functionality.
*support.xandros.com/kb-viewcat.php?category=Faqs&version=all
*pcburn.com/help-Xandros_Apt_Sources.php
That means goto debian(packages.debian.org/stable) and get those debs for
ur use. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom