How to use google adsense on wordpress?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

adit_sen

In the zone
once u've signed up for your adsense account, run the wizard for the adsense product u want, such as adsense for search, for referral etc. then once the code is generate it, just copy and paste it in your blog template.

peace..
aditya

babumuchhala

In the zone
ehh.. edditing templates is not possible i think @ wordpress.com a better idea would be to find a free host and use free dns services like uni.cc.

It will be a bit lengthy process, but u will learn a lot. Also u will have a lot more freedom customizing it :D

also dnt expect to earn much from it. I have been a member of adsense for almost 1 1/2 years but havent made the $ 100 mark yet :p

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
There is no need to edit templates as it quite risky and difficult. Instead use
Wordpress adsense plugin which enables you to add ads to any place in your blog. also helps to control them.
You can get more information at
*www.acmetech.com/blog/adsense-deluxe/
And can download it from - *software.acmetech.com/wordpress/plugins/adsense-deluxe_wp_plugin.zip
There is help file include for how to use it.
Hope this will help you.

babumuchhala

In the zone
Why would editing a template be risky :s Thats how u learn for that matter

Also as far as i know, wordpress.com blogs dont have the ability to add any plugins, except for the ones which are there in the dashboard provided by wordpress.com by default. Wordpress hosted blogs are quite diferent than to the self hosted one when it comes to customizability and stuff

babumuchhala

In the zone
Why would editing a template be risky :s

Also as far as i know, wordpress.com blogs dont have the ability to add any plugins, except for the ones which are there in the dashboard provided by wordpress.com by default. Wordpress hosted blogs are quite diferent than to the self hosted one when it comes to customizability and stuff

tuxfan

Technomancer
Editing a template isn't risky if you know PHP. I have edited my template and it wors fine. But there's a downside too! If you change or upgrade you theme, ads will stop appearing!

You can also use the ad-sense plugin thats available.

But if you are at wordpress.com, you may not have permission to edit the template. Then you will have to use the plug-in.

Here's what happens with the plug-in.
- Install your plug-in
- Get your customised code from google
- Change the plug-in options and insert the code at the right place
- In write post screen, you will have a button to insert ad-sense where you want.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Neither the template can be edited, nor plugins can be installed on wordpress servers. What you can do is host it on some other server using wordpress software from *www.wordpress.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom