how to unlock a t-mobile sidekick??(plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
i got this phone from us........it a t-mobile "sidekick"...........the manufacturer of this phone is not so popular,its a malaysian company.

but this phone simply rocks............but i'v tried to get it unlocked at every grey market in chennai...........but no one knows how it cud be done.

some say that this phone dosent work in india !!........its imie num starts with 010..(something), and they saw that all mobiles startin with imie 3 only work in india.............

so plz help if u know anyone using this mobile or a place where i can get it done in chennai or hyderabad..........i'm done tryin it out in chennai......i'll be in hyderabad tomorrow,................so just tell me where it can be done

or any website (preferably free one) can give the unlock for this.............i know some sites but havent tried it out............they are all paid,

plz tell if this dosent work in india................if a nyone wanna know my imie i will post it tomorrow,i dnt have the phone with me now!!!

i'v died a hundred times to get this phone in my hands...........so plz do help

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
ok...t-mobile is a cellular service provider in the US...this is 1 of the phones that they sell.....now is it the sidekick of the sidekick II??? the sidekick works only on GSM 1900...the sidekick II does have tri-band support so it should work once u unlock it...and most service providers in the US lock phones so that they work only with their own sim cards....

btw, as a phone, the sidekick sucks...bad reception...poor battery life...only good thing is that t-mobile gives u a data plan along with it...so u can chat with ur buddies using AIM and browse the net...

ill c if i can find any site that will let u unlock 4 free...but if it is the original sidekick, then it aint gonna work...

digish777

Right off the assembly line
I am thinking of buying this sidekick, please tell me if it is going to work in India. With any of the Indian Cellphone Companies.

You can message me in digish777@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom