How to uninstall softwares in Nokia 6630???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello friends!

I just brought a Nokia 6630 and have a few doubts related to the same...

1. I installed a few softwares in my mobile and now I want to uninstall a few of them as they are of no use. I tried to uninstall them through Application Manager, but they are not listed there. Kindly let me know how can I uninstall those softwares.

2. Where can I get the latest firmware for my mobile?

3. Is it possible to bring the mobile to the same stage as when it was brought. Doing so should automatically uninstall all installed softwares and make my mobile absolutely clean.

4. Where can I get a guide to Symbian 60?

5. How can I set a wallpaper in fullscreen mode. Actually whenever I am trying to set my personal wallpaper, it doent get fullscreen. The upper and the lower end still remains of the current theme selected.

Kindly help.
Thank you.

Pathik

Google Bot
for uninstalling delete the folder of the app 4m e/system/apps or c/system/apps......
another way is install the app again(overwrite)....then uninstall 4m app manager...
u ll find the firmware on the net....

prankie

D PrankMaster
pathiks said:
for uninstalling delete the folder of the app 4m e/system/apps or c/system/apps......
another way is install the app again(overwrite)....then uninstall 4m app manager...
u ll find the firmware on the net....

Yup!! use free software like fexplorer for doin that...
regarding wallpaper.. check whether the image's reso is 176*144... if its greater or less than that then it wont fit on fullscreen.....

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
is it possible to upgrade the Firmware at home or do i need to take it to Noika service center?

Pathik

Google Bot
it can be done @ home using a datacable....
but its risky and u r fone may go dead if u make a mistake....

prankie

D PrankMaster
*www.polarbox2.org/
thats the device i was talkin about...

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/1300/1ps0.th.jpg

shivam

Broken In
u can get ur phoane as a new one just format ur memory card by going to organiser and then memory card and then to format memory card and abt the phone memory just press *#7370# and this will format ur phone.i also have n6630 if u need any help just pm me on makewaysforshivam@yahoo.com.

shivam

Broken In
pathiks said:
switch off
press 3,* and green key....
keep em pressed...
and restart...
Thats not works in n6630 thats works in n6600.i am using n6630 and its dosnt works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom