How to uninstall software from crashed Hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adhip007

Journeyman
Hi,
I have Win XP installed, and I had 6 partitioned in 2 Hdd one old 40GB & a new 80GB. I use to installed programes in my old 40GB hdd, but few days ago my 40GB hdd crashed and I lost my most of the programs. When I tried to uninstalled them, then some of the programs like Adobe Acrobat reader, Nero etc couldn't uninstalled properly, so I couldn't reinstalled them. I had also used Advance uninstall pro to uninstall them but failed.
PLz help me to reinstalled the programs properly. I DONT want to REINSTALL the WIN XP!

Adhip

mario_pant

In the zone
why dont you try to manually delete the files and the registries?

ok now firstly, do a system defrag, then scan for virii, then use a registry cleaner and get some system solution trial like tuneup utilities 2006 OR system mechanic 6 and do a- full-system-all-options thing, then go and have a bath and go for a movie or something to get over your stress, then try doing it again.....

if you are unable to delete the files from within windows then find ur winxp cd and open the recovery console and delete them from there......
this might (70% chances) WILL work....

PS: please elaborate on the "crash"

mario_pant

In the zone
umm.... i did mention they u cud get trial versions.....

goto: *www.download.com

there u'll find most of the stuff

PS: also i've edited the above post.... read again!

bit

Banned
Best thing is to reinstall all the stuffs on 80GB HDD, that you previously installed on old HDD. In most cases it should work.

rachitar

Journeyman
Get System Mechanic6 from *www.iolo.com/
After Installing,run the program
Goto Clean tab and click on Uninstall software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom