How to test your bandwidth speed fast and free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Hi people, I have just found out an excellent site to test our download and upload speed in an amazingly interactive and eyecatching way and want to share it with you guys who wonder how fast their connection speed is.

The site is at
www.speedtest.net

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
thanx buddy.

download 289kbps
upload 56 kbps

I have dataone 256kbps 500 home plan.

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
QwertyManiac said:
^^
Not bad, you have an upload speed equal to mine :p

Actually there is something wrong with the site.. I get greater upload speed than download speed always!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
TATA 64 UL Connection.

*img95.imageshack.us/img95/4130/speedkp6.jpg

Symmetric Connection :D

SolidSnake

Broken In
Airtel 256 Kbps unlimited...

*www.speedtest.net/result/40287783.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/40287962.png*www.speedtest.net/result/40286709.png

PrinceHeart

In the zone
As i can see from the above test results - no one really gives the real results.Test something from our own country and not from others as the ping time would be different if u select diff. places.

Try this - its from calcutta telecom, broadband division. I think it gives the exact results as its thru the dataone server.

*www.calcuttatelephones.com/bandwidthmeter/initialmeter.php

Still not satisfied - try this

*myspeed.visualware.com/

peace :)

Last edited:
OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
PrinceHeart said:
As i can see from the above test results - no one really gives the real results.Test something from our own country and not from others as the ping time would be different if u select diff. places.

Try this - its from calcutta telecom, broadband division. I think it gives the exact results as its thru the dataone server.

*www.calcuttatelephones.com/bandwidthmeter/initialmeter.php

Wtf i tested my speed and i got it as 36kbps.see my results.My plan is 256kbps unlimited

SolidSnake

Broken In
What I didn't mention in my previous post is that I tested my connection at night when the speed almost doubles, and also I did more than 1 test to get best result. <Grins>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom