How to take screenshots of BIOS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VexByte

Norms Buster
What is the method to take the screenshots of BIOS irrespective of the make ?

Is there any specific softwares available to take the screenshots of BIOS ?

One of my friends told me that all the screenshots of BIOS are taken using normal cameras. Is that true ? :confused:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I don't think it's possible at all to take screenshot of a BIOS cos to take a screenshot you need to load a software but how will that software communicate to the hardware when BIOS is not yet loaded fully. I doubt if taking a screenshot of a BIOS can be achieved in the way BIOS'es are at the present.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
tech_your_future said:
But that will not show your PC's BIOS.
Mhhh...Anywaz Follow the Below Link to take screenshots of BIOS!:D
*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=104408

USE IT AT UR OWN RISK!

sakumar79

Technomancer
Easiest way to take screenshot of BIOS is to do it with a Digital Camera or cellphone camera and then upload it on to the computer

Arun

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
sakumar79 said:
Easiest way to take screenshot of BIOS is to do it with a Digital Camera or cellphone camera and then upload it on to the computer

Arun
and a bit of PS will be fine :D

OP
V

VexByte

Norms Buster
rakeshishere said:
Mhhh...Anywaz Follow the Below Link to take screenshots of BIOS!:D
*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=104408

USE IT AT UR OWN RISK!
I have already tried that method before starting this thread but it is not working in all the BIOS'es.

Actually I'm looking for a more generic approach that will work with all the BIOS brands.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
VexByte said:
I have already tried that method before starting this thread but it is not working in all the BIOS'es.

Actually I'm looking for a more generic approach that will work with all the BIOS brands.

Then i must say go for a digicam;)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Yeah. Go for a digicam. Make the room dark, increase the screen brightness and take the shot without the flash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom