In the zone
many questions

1) which network u r on?
2) do u have GPRS enabled ?
3) Does ur friend have GPRS enabled?

Charley

Just Do It
bendre123 said:
hey friend i just want to know how to send mms and whats is the rate of sending it.[/b]

M8, for sending MMS u need GPRS. U have to contact ur provider and ask them to activate it. The rates also differs between many operators, so that also should be confrimed with them.

p_d5010

Journeyman
I have activated gprs and mms from airtel, but none of the mms can be sent or recieved by me. i live in nagpur..........is it possible for anyone to send me any type of mms.........???????

Charley

Just Do It
p_d5010 said:
I have activated gprs and mms from airtel, but none of the mms can be sent or recieved by me. i live in nagpur..........is it possible for anyone to send me any type of mms.........???????

Well dude dont just sit there... Shove the customer care a complaint that its faulty and not working ..... Insist them to rectify the prob .. :)

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!

Have u saved da settings u recieved after activating mms.?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Ask CC to enable MMS(or GPRS if they require you to have it to send GPRS). You will recieve settings after activation, save them and set as default. Now you should be able to send/receive mms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom