1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

How to schedule downloads in BearShare Pro?

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by aryayush, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aryayush

aryayush New Member

Hello!
    I purchased BearShare Pro today. It is a brilliant software. I had known nothing about P2P file sharing till now and suddenly everything is clear and easy... almost everything!
    Can someone tell me whether we can schedule downloads in BearShare to start at a particular time or not? If yes, how? Please reply ASAP!
    Thanks! :)

2. abracadabra

abracadabra New Member

mann try for a torrent software rather than a p2p client like Bear share. i have used bear share and it restricts downloading only from 17 users at a time. the is a limitations in all versions.

3. OP
    OP
    aryayush

aryayush New Member

But I only purchase legal software and I have already bought it.
    And anyway, I have used torrent software in the past. I downloaded a 500 MB file and it took SIX WHOLE DAYS! I was getting speeds like 1-2 KBPS. BearShare generally downloads at speeds in excess of 200 KBPS and even crosses 500 KBPS quite often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.