How to save flash games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Plz tell how to save flash games like heli 2 in miniclip.com and other flash animations . I use save flash 2.4 but it takes much time and hangs the system too !!!

Thanx

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
Instead of using tools to save flash diles, u can try this nice idea.
Go to folder options > View > Show all files. Click OK.
Go to Find Files and Folders
Type filename as *.swf
Type in 'Look In', C:\windows or whatever is ur windows path
Hit Enter.
It will show u the flash files that are cached by MSIE. Copy them anywhere u want.

If u are using Win2K or WinXP, change the 'look in' path to 'Documents and Settings' located on your installation drive.

go4inet

In the zone
use the softwares which can save the swf files with a single click.

SWF Quicker, SWF Catcher are some progies to mention !

digen

Youngling
I dont know how it works in maxthon but if anytime in future you make the switch to firefox the below method should work.Oh btw no plugins required.
:twisted:

Right click on the page which has the flash animation.
View Page info.
Media.
Locate the .swf file there & click "save as".
This is a boon when there are multiple flash files on a single page which you would like to save.

Info Courtesy Neowin.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm.. Right click on the Toolbar and Enable the Plugin Toolbar .. The FlashSave plugin comes with Standard Installation of Maxthon so it should be enabled by default ..
When you enable the Plugin toolbar, the button with F is the FlashSave plugin ... Just click on it when you have opened the page that contains the flash file you wanna save ...

raj14

In Deniel
Before a flash animation is played, it is downloaded and saved to C:/windows/temp folder; normally a animation is about 20-130kB but flash games can be as large as 10MB! To download and save a flash animation do this: go to Start> Find for windows 9xx/Me/Nt. for XP/2000 go to Start> Search> All files and folders: Type *.swf as the filename, click on and check X: (where X: is the drive where you installed windows default is C:) hit search. It should find the file now. It will not find the file if you cleared the cache after er playing the game. You can also use desktop search engine to find the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom