How to run PlayStation game Disc in a computer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
yes yes I know some where in this forum the answer may have given……. But I couldn’t able to find the right one for me.

Well I have downloaded couple of PlayStation CD emulator, BIOS, plugins from *www.aldostools.com/

I was able to run a PlayStation game (Mobil 1 Rally Championship) on my computer. But the problem that I am facing is in the graphics, it is appearing very bad. It looks like 256 colors & 640x480…… but the game is running smoothly.

That is why I am waiting for the expert comments to come…….. Is there any one who has played PlayStation CDs on computer?? Please help me out….

What emulator should I use?? & what kind of config I should need to run the games?? As I have AMD 2600+ XP 256DDR a7n8x mobo……..

Delpiero

Journeyman
Can we play PS2 games on PC. I downloaded psx from ngame.com yet i was unable to play the Hitman:Contracts which is a PS 2 game.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The fact remains at heart that till now its really difficult thing to play PS2 games on computer...no matter how good the emulation ...May be one or a two may work but only with the quality or sound compromises...I own both PS2 and XBOX and till now i have not come across a better platform for playing PS2 games on PC...
Any way dare i ask why you want to play PS2 games on Pc..at the first place..when most of the games on PS2 are available for PC 2 ...And ayway both are totally differene world...!!

NikhilVerma

Padawan
freshseasons said:
The fact remains at heart that till now its really difficult thing to play PS2 games on computer...no matter how good the emulation ...May be one or a two may work but only with the quality or sound compromises...I own both PS2 and XBOX and till now i have not come across a better platform for playing PS2 games on PC...
Any way dare i ask why you want to play PS2 games on Pc..at the first place..when most of the games on PS2 are available for PC 2 ...And ayway both are totally differene world...!!

m8 that's not true at all!!!

There are far more games for PS2 than PC..
Coz PS2 has got a much bigger market....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom