HOW TO RUN Oxford Dictionary WITH ITS VIRTUAL CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
HI,
i have just installed Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary - 7th edition and have tried my hard to run the software with its VIRTUAL CD made in alcohol%120
but somehow the software is able to detect that i have inserted virtual cd and ask me to insert the original copy

can any one tell me y it is so and how can i run this soft. with its virtual copy

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
If you have linux on your machine, then the protection won't work. I mean you can use the copy of the cd in the linux os.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^still u need the CD in drive if u want to use its pronounce feature, but u will be benefitted as ur original disc will be saved.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
If you are doing it legally, then I can help. But if you are trying to run a pirated copy, then dont do it....

Anyways, I dont know what protection Oxford is using, so you need to find it out. use "Alcoholer" (<Google) and find out the protection the CD is using and\or post the error message\screenshot here.....

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
khattam_ said:
If you are doing it legally, then I can help. But if you are trying to run a pirated copy, then dont do it....

Anyways, I dont know what protection Oxford is using, so you need to find it out. use "Alcoholer" (<Google) and find out the protection the CD is using and\or post the error message\screenshot here.....

The protection used is CD cops. I also own my own copy the above dictionery. There are a lot others in this forum, who like me, would like to see some solution. The main purpose is that we want to save our original disc from scratches and all. Please give us some solution.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
CD-Cops Decrypter v2.1 (32.8KB)

CD-Cops Decrypter is a tool that removes the CD-Cops protection from most CD-Cops protected applications.

url:*www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl3.php?file=CD-Cops32Decrypterv2.1.zip
source:*www.gameburnworld.com/cdprotectionutilities.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom