How To Run Kvcd.bin File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
Hi guys, i have downloaded an english movie which is in vd.bin format....

i dont know which player and which codec is needed to run this file....

can anyone help e with this?

i have tried vlc player, windows media player, winamp, all player, quick time & real player...... no results.....

hoping a positive response from anyone.....

help me at the earlest..... pls....

thanking you

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Try changing the file name using rename...This may sound stupid but worked once for me when I renamed some image files with the extension .jpg they all opened...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
the .bin files are cd image file like ISO etc etc , there must be another file which will have some information for the cd writing softwares i guess it .cue . nero can open this file for burning. if you want to watch the movie without writing then use VLC player , it can play directly from .bin file.

EDIT: if you get come kind of errors with the kvcd data then install the kvcd codecs from www.kvcd.net . BTW kvcds are designed to play in stand alone DVD players , you can play it in PC also but the clarity is not as good as it is in DVD player.

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
while playing kvcd's in VLC you would most probably get no sound by default, so make sure you select Track 2 from Audio tab in VLC.

47shailesh

Security Exp
Use "VLC" player to play directly OR use "ISO buster" to extract content from *.bin file to play in ur favorite player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom