how to ruin ones website

Status
Not open for further replies.

::.BLOOD!GOD.::

Broken In
hi friends!
this is my very first post
i just want to know how can i ruin or disturb one's site.
you may find this question very puzzling
actually what happen was
i was a member of a site but suddenly that site became very popular and they start asking for donation
and kicked me out as i was a free member
i uploaded many a things there
and done very much for it
but now they suddenly throwed me out
so i am very upset and want to harm that site not fully but to an extent so that they realize my value
so guys plz help me out

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Very first thing is that U r asking some illegal, which is not allowed here. So this might be blocked soon.
Other thing is that, U can't realize somone ur value by harming them. If U have done many things there & if there is some credit from u to make the website popular, they will also need U again & it might b possible that they contact u.
So just wait n watch

pop143

Journeyman
Wot was that site??? cud u give the name..? so i can share u if i can find any of my friends registered in that website..!! is that a popular one..???

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Why harming.. ?? they didnt promise u any thing about giving or continuing ur member ship even the site goes paid?? did they...??

so why to harm them !!!

never the less.... we r not allowed to discuss it here !!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Sorry such discussion is not allowed in this forum. Find a suitable place for to discuss such matters. Closing the thread.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
tech_your_future said:
Sorry such discussion is not allowed in this forum. Find a suitable place for to discuss such matters. Closing the thread.
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom