how to remove nero scout??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
In RUN, give following command:

regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll"

PS: Assuming C: is ur system drive where u hv installed windows. Otherwise change it to ur drive letter.

hansraj

In the zone
nice method...........
i actually uninstalled nero 7 and got back to 6 as i was getting irritated by that... he he

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
or u can remove nero scout by simply executing this shortcut(uses same method as vishal stated) .
unzip the file attached with this post and run.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
tech_mastermind said:
Are you copying methods via websites ?

So what if he is , and if this is the method to do that task than 'this is' the method, if u have some other command to unregister that dll ,then plz share ,all we know is this method .

Code:
regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll"

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@tech_mastermind
If u don't know a thing, then it doesnt mean that no other person also doesnt know the same thing!

Even I can't remember when I knew about this DLL file to remove Nero scout? The command I gave is simply to unregister the specific DLL file and the thing, u need to remember is the DLL name and its location.

So pls, in future if u think that some1 has just copied/pasted something then report the post and if U think then the post is genuine, then don't hurt some1 with such comments!

There r so many methods, tips-n-tricks that many members here know, and when they posted them, it doesnt mean that they r copying/pasting the contents...

@tarey_g
thnx for ur support... :)

Third Eye

gooby pls
Theres an easier way to all of this. By simply opening Notepad and pasting this registry entry below then saving it as a .reg file, You then can click on the reg file so that it will remove the Nero Scout for you and then you reboot.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerMyComputerNameSpace{3D6BE802-FC0D-4595-A304-E611F97089DC}]
@="Nero Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom