how to regain data

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak1012

Journeyman
hi guys i have just deleted some data from my comp.. bymistake. now i want to rescue that data. it is possible to do that?

Pathik

Google Bot
use softwares like tuneup undelete and sys mechanic...
btw dont move ny data on ur pc...

anandk

Distinguished Member
i prefer 'recover my files'
but tune-up utilities, system mechanic have good 'undeleters' too.

search for a freeware here at :
*www.google.com/search?q=undelete+++freeware
*www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_free_utilities.htm
*www.techsupportalert.com/more/extended.htm#78

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Lemme tell u data-recovery's best kept secret.
Restoration 2.5.14
By far the easiest, smallest and most effective free stand-alone data recovery solution I got.

U'll just love it.

Just 229 kb in size, but I just love it due to it's ease to use. I had tried out all others, including BadCopy, Recover My Files, Spin Rite, PC Inspector File Recovery & Recover98. But this one just beat them all.
The second best bet, I felt, was Recover98.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
You can recover deleted files.
Use PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery. It is a freeware.

Download it from here

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Many a times when I have used such softwares, though it recovers the file, the associated applicaion fails to open / read it or it comes as garbage in case of MS Offcie docs.

Has anyone faced such a problem?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
no way... i think there is a change in the file extension by accident. Put the old file extension and everything'll work out fine.
To cut the cr@p short, use Restoration as I said. It's the easiest and is hassle-free. Try it... U'll know why I recommend it.

drsethi

Journeyman
These softwares work fine sometimes but at times recovered files become unusable. So try your luck.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i've used "Smart NTFS Recovery", for recovering photos, & its really a nice s/w, does what it has to.

Download link-> Smart NTFS Recovery - freeware (File Size: 800 KB)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
mak1012, it's close to impossible... maybe some individual files might work... but i think it's not worth the risk... better download them again ;)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i dunno about videos, but you can recover most of the photos (provided, you did not delete something else, which overwrites & makes it more on impossible side).

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
file recovery pro , super scan is the answer man recoverd 140gb data from corrupted harddisk and that too without any corrupting of data. just take care not to copy any new files on the hdd until you regain the data and you have to recover it to some other hdd. file recover pro is just 2.5mb software and work very fast........
hope it help ya too.....
peace
raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom