how to rectifying-reg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Sir,

· I am using Windows 98, 2nd version. I have got a SONY CD Writer. When I attempt to open any files stored on my Rewritable CD-ROM, they open very very slowly. What is the actual problem, Sir, please?

· Can I ask you a personal question, Sir? That is, you are using abbreviated forms for the words, for example, y for you and the like. I would like to have a copy of such ones. Where can I get them from, Sir? Please.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I am using Windows 98, 2nd version. I have got a SONY CD Writer. When I attempt to open any files stored on my Rewritable CD-ROM, they open very very slowly. What is the actual problem, Sir, please?

What do u mean by this? It means that it takes time to open and then it works fine. Then dude u gotta wait man u gotta give the drive sometime to do the reading and stuff then only will it show u the contents na.

If ur drive is a bit old and it doesnt open rws at all then ur drive might b dirty and so just clean it and then give it a try

That is, you are using abbreviated forms for the words, for example, y for you and the like. I would like to have a copy of such ones. Where can I get them from, Sir? Please.

Hmm this is a tough 1. U know the basic idea is the abbreviation is a single word which is pronounced in the same manner as the whole word. Lemme give u an example: -
if u take 'u' then 'u' and 'you' r pronounced similar na. So thats how it goes. The same follows for r,y,2,c etc. u gotta chat with lotsa ppl to get all those words right.

swatkat

Technomancer
kumarn_2004 said:
Sir,
I am using Windows 98, 2nd version. I have got a SONY CD Writer. When I attempt to open any files stored on my Rewritable CD-ROM, they open very very slowly. What is the actual problem, Sir, please?
What's the CD read speed of ur drive? it also depends on the media (disc), is it badly scratched?

Can I ask you a personal question, Sir? That is, you are using abbreviated forms for the words, for example, y for you and the like. I would like to have a copy of such ones. Where can I get them from, Sir? Please.
it's called NetLingo :wink: , u just use it...no need to learn it...
if u want here's a complete list...
*www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom