How to recover .rar archve password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
Advanced rar password recovery does not support multi volume password recovery. Is there any software to do so?

rajas700

Youngling
NO WAY TO RECOVER THE PASSWORD ONCE U FORGETEN.EVEN THOUGH U HAVE SOME SOFTWARE.....VERSION OF 3.XXX OF WINRAR ARE UNCRACKABLE......

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I have not found a software yet. I have quite a few WinRAR files that are lying around as a waste for not being able to remember their passwords.

royal

Padawan
and these password recovery softwares work for small passwords... :cry:

for longer ones they take one hell of a time :evil:

parthbarot

In the zone
i thnk if u r developer then u have to develope one app for .RAR files...

its too difficult i thnk...but if u made it then u will be rich man.... :)

regards,
parth barot.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
But some of my friends uses passwords like this

Code:
kbfdhf$ß%(){╘☻45!!?.><

And recovering passwords like this is impossible cause it contains unicode which are uncrackable.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dood sabse fast comp pe bhi it will take some years to uncover. So its not at all worth the effort. Abort it delete it and find another way of obtaining the data :p isse jyada main aur kuch nahi keh sakta.

kato

Karthiksn
djmykey said:
Dood sabse fast comp pe bhi it will take some years to uncover. So its not at all worth the effort. Abort it delete it and find another way of obtaining the data :p isse jyada main aur kuch nahi keh sakta.
I remember this coz i had read ur post in pune techies thread anyways dude google for some software as i had found many but not all work as the best

Kniwor

Learner
Quiz_Master said:
But some of my friends uses passwords like this

Code:
kbfdhf$ß%(){╘☻45!!?.><

And recovering passwords like this is impossible cause it contains unicode which are uncrackable.

heh... i use passwords like that at times....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom