How to play NFS u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
i just finished all the blink games on the corners and find no more on world map
how to proceed i just keep roaming in the streets without any bank..

i finished stage 2 where to go to enter stage 3 ?

NikhilVerma

Padawan
You need to also find some hidden races ... not shown in the map to clear stage 2 and also di you get all the dvd/magazine covers to complete your contract??

the_apocalypse

Right off the assembly line
u need to increase the visual rating of ur car so that u get new magazine and dvd cover invites. so make sure uve found all the grpahics and speciality shops in the area. ;)

the_apocalypse said:
u need to increase the visual rating of ur car so that u get new magazine and dvd cover invites. so make sure uve found all the grpahics and speciality shops in the area. ;)

HOW CAN HE DO THIS WHEN HE'S GOT NO BANK?!?!?!?

Well Vijay, i would suggest that u reply some prev tracks, earn some money, n THEN go in for upgrades

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
futuristically_ancient said:
the_apocalypse said:

HOW CAN HE DO THIS WHEN HE'S GOT NO BANK?!?!?!?

Well Vijay, i would suggest that u reply some prev tracks, earn some money, n THEN go in for upgrades

dude...how can he replay tracks??? they disappear once u win the races....mebbe u should start the game over dude....or u might have disabled some types of races in the map...make sure all the race types/shop types have a green check mark b4 them...not a red cross....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom