how to make movie CD of .mpg file

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
i have downloaded on movie file and its having Mpg extention. now i wanted to make it to movie format to write it to a CD. for this am using NERO. well, i had done this a lot of time earlier but now i am not able to convert it to a movie format.

what i noticed is that when i copy a CD movie (not DVD), it gets copied as .DAT format and then when converted to movie format, it gets back into mpg format automatically. now the file itself is in mpg format and hence just dosnt go forward. what can i do??? is it that i will have to convert it to DAT format so that i can make it into movie format in NERO.

pls put some light into it... gurus...

ken

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I think Nero will automaticlly convert it into Dat format , i have made video cds of various Videos of mpg format and it was successful .

hafees

In the zone
In nero select Video CD option and just drag your mpeg file into it. Then if it is not a valid mpeg video stream nero will check and encode the video.

Dipen01

Youngling
yeah rite....bas it mite take little time depending on ur Machine and the video file....but finally it will do it comfirtably...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom