How to make a Partition

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
I have a New 80GB HDD with 2 drives C and D. Now i want to change them on CDEFG. So how should i make a partition . I want 20GB on C drive for my Vista. and other 10Gb. Please help me, which software should i use for them.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I recommend Paragon Partition Manager. It has a Windows like menu interface which makes the partitioning very user-friendly.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
*www.webtechgeek.com/NewYorkPics/diskmanmain-wtg.jpg

Right click "My Compter" in Win XP and click Manage.

In the console tree, click Disk Management. The Disk Management window appears. Your disks and volumes appear in a graphical view and list view. To customize how you view your disks and volumes in the upper and lower panes of the window, point to Top or Bottom on the View menu, and then click the view that you want to use.

More Info in this Article : *support.microsoft.com/kb/309000

T

titun

Btw suppose I have a huge HDD. I have two floppy drives A,B and more 24 partitions from C to Z. What will be the next partition letter if I add one more?

Not that I am planning to do something, but I just want to know what happens in such a case.

titun said:
Btw suppose I have a huge HDD. I have two floppy drives A,B and more 24 partitions from C to Z. What will be the next partition letter if I add one more?

Not that I am planning to do something, but I just want to know what happens in such a case.

Then it might start AA....AB

I am not sure about it just guessing

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
ax3 said:
hey its risky man with default windows management thing bt go on if u r pro ......... or else use partition magic ............

Risky LOL, Why :confused: I used it hundreds of times, never went bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom