how to make a CD write protected?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
im assuming ur talkin about CD-Rs not CD-RWs. write protecting a CD-RW wont be advisable cuz then it jus becomes a CD-R.

it depends which software u use 2 burn cds. look around the software for an option called MULTISESSION and disable it.

Kniwor

Learner
ishaan said:
im assuming ur talkin about CD-Rs not CD-RWs. write protecting a CD-RW wont be advisable cuz then it jus becomes a CD-R.

it depends which software u use 2 burn cds. look around the software for an option called MULTISESSION and disable it.
ya i think he is either talking about CD RW's or copy protecting...

I dont thhink u can write protect a CD as of now...because u can always erase it and write again...

choudang

Padawan
i think he is trying to make a CD which can not be copied by any means.... if i'm right, sorry to say that i don't remember the name of the software. you can make it a Write protected CD.

ishaan

Padawan
if he means copy protect he shoulda sed so...it has been discussed already in the forums jus search

@kniwor...y cant u write protect a cd? if u turn multisessioning off, then u cant rite on the CD nemore...and u cant erase stuff in cd-rs only rws

choudang

Padawan
ok..... here is the new question:

i have a cd with some files... now... i want to make my CD protected ----

1. the CD can't be copied. by any means.. if some one trying to CD-CD burning or Image burning --- he will not successfull

2. if we are view the CD, it should be display blank..... but it will show the size prop correctly.

any idea, i do know that we can do it by some software, anyone gives me the names of that software.... money doen't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom