how to lock w200i with password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey can anyone plz tell me how i can lock my w200i with a particular..password..like the keyguard code in nokia phones...is there any application paid or free to do so..please tell..i really need it..thnks...and is it possible to loack each and avery feature like in motorola sets??:confused:

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
infra_red_dude said:
nope, they also don't haf. you gotta patch your phone wid .vkp patches to enable this.
infra dood...can u plz tell me where i can find these patches...its very imp...thnkx:)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ sorry pal the patches don't work on w200i. they are only for k750i/w800i/w700i. currently, its not possi to hack into w200i and patch it (but i guess it'll soon be, as almost none of the SE phones are spared by enthusiasts! :) )

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ sorry pal the patches don't work on w200i. they are only for k750i/w800i/w700i. currently, its not possi to hack into w200i and patch it (but i guess it'll soon be, as almost none of the SE phones are spared by enthusiasts! :) )

ya SE phones are fun to hack..i flashed my dads 750i to 800i...:D....well neways i found a software called cell lock...it works for almost all se phones supporting java..and its a free ware...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
no playing with w200i yet...

there are flash menu with locks... u can use them
but still u can't upload them to w200i

btw does it support flash menu ?

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
[SIZE=-1]*www.nokia.pdatopsoft.com/Symbian/CellLock-Free

is the link for cell lock......
[/SIZE]

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Good News for W200i users. I gotta know from SE-NSE.net that W200i is now supported by SETool2 1.08 Lite! :) You can now install custom drivers, I guess. But am not sure about patching.

Do check out the SE-Tool2 Thread at SE-NSE.net for more info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom