How to load mp3 songs in 6600 directly to MMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

robogeek

Broken In
If I try to Load mp3 songs using nokia pc suite directly to MMC it is first converting the song to wav format and loading it. How to directly load the in mp3 format only. If I try to load using bluetooth file transfer service it is first going to inbox. Although I can paste it using fexplorer in MMC card it is showing only 4.5mb as free space and songs which are greater than 5 mb can't be loaded..

Plz help me...

champ_rock

champ_rock
6600 does not support mp3 playback....
u cant load mp3 in 6600....
also u some converting software to convert mp3 into amr or wav files which r supported

thrash_metal

In the zone
i didnt get that quite clearly ... ur saying that when u copy / paste into ur phone using Nokia Phone Browser ... the mp3 gets concerted into wave ???

kau_therock

The King...
dude, just go and purchase a mmc card reader. it'll cost around Rs.500 . also the data transfer via this reader is fast than pc suite

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes Friend,the ONLY way to transfer mp3 and avi files to 6600 MMC is throgh 'Card Reader'.
But we have to be extremely Careful while putting and removing MMC in card reader,rough use can CORRUPT MMC(because,my first MMC,256MB got corrupted way back in 2003 end while using in 6600 and card reader.Just at that time N6600 was released,price was 27K!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom