How to know someon's calling while browsing the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
hey there.....i have a dial-up connection and that's why i can't operate the phone and browse the net simultaneously....

can you tell me of sny software that will let me know who's calling while i'm surfing the net? if it can't tell me who's calling, can it at least tell me if someone's calling???? i have a d-link DFM-560E... its 56.6kbps, supports data, fax and voice.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Try this software link. Im not sure if this will work on BSNL network. There is also PhoneTray Free that can display the caller id on the comp.Just give it a try.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
yea dude u can do it , u can come to know who exactly is troubling u , name, number, etc , from the address book of the software named
PhoneTray Dialup 2.21. no more to say troubling u , cos ull get to choose to disconect or not ....

u need d link dfm 562 e++ external modem price Rs1500 sp road banglaore...
no other modem support caller id in in india hope some internal modem had this feature , but external mdoems are faster than an internal modem ....:)

charan i am waiting for a the caller id softwre u promised me ,
good to hear from the phone tray people that are gonna release a phone tray pro version with photo caller id and skinning , got this info from the phone try support guys....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
eureca_eureca said:
charan i am waiting for a the caller id softwre u promised me ,
good to hear from the phone tray people that are gonna release a phone tray pro version with photo caller id and skinning , got this info from the phone try support guys....
Keep waiting dude . and tell me some more features to add.hmm the Photo caller Id is intreasting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom