HOW to Know ?city of Yahoo messengers Id ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprince

Journeyman
hi friends
IS there any software ?
to know the CiTy ( Place ) of Machine ( COmputer ) who is chatting with me on Yahoo Messenger ?

im not talking about profile here ? bcoz that shows da profile of person who is using that computer ?
i want to know the location of that PC person is using right now ?

V

vimalonline

imprince said:
hi friends
IS there any software ?
to know the CiTy ( Place ) of Machine ( COmputer ) who is chatting with me on Yahoo Messenger ?

im not talking about profile here ? bcoz that shows da profile of person who is using that computer ?
i want to know the location of that PC person is using right now ?

hi

ask dat guy to tell his ip address and u can find him easily...

and the another way is that ask him to simply mail you.. in dat mail, u can find his ip address easily...

Vimal

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
SO what to do With That IP ADDRESS ?
hw could i knw ? This IP Address belong to this city ?

nd im using gmail account nd gmail not shows Ip Address of recieveing eamil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think !!!!!!!!!

what about Yahoo ?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
What to do with IP address? Hmm ..
Type a IP address here :
*www.ip2location.com/free.asp

This shows the ISP, city and the country where the compute is.

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
thnx dear
but this is showing the ip address of another state !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in ludhiana(PUNJAB) and i gave mine ip address via ( ipaddress/all )
but it gave me the reply "" madhya pradesh

actualy i want to know where is the machine??
if im in ludhina than result should be ludhiana ( if i give mine ip address with ludhiana machine ) ??

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hm.. lol.. I saw ur IP address and check there.. it showed MP only.. dont know why.

U use sify?

Also I checked your other IP's also. One thing showed australia. :shock:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Thats because, Mods, Trusted Members and Brainiacs have access to your IP's which is logged when you post here. This is done in order fascilitate tracking an errant member.

digen

Youngling
Finding the geographical location of a particular host with only the IP in hand is a vague subject.
You could whois the IP & find the ISP of the host or the domain details if any.

There are tools that claim to pin point the geographical location on a map by just entering the IP in the search field but they are far from being true.
Imho its not possible to exactly identify a host with just its IP details but there are different ways of going about gathering a hosts details which would be totally out of context & maybe even break the forum rules.

Tell me what exactly you want to achieve & maybe I could help you if its something legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom