how to know battery level in UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

i have a wiproeperiperal emerge UPS. is there any software which shows the power level in a UPS?

swatkat

Technomancer
You have to use the software present in the CD bundled with the UPS, to monitor UPS status and perform some extra tasks like auto-switch off etc.
You have to connect UPS to your PC through parallel/usb port, whichever is applicable.

Sourabh

Laptoping
well this method doesnt work with most UPS

i tried it twice but it just shows some voltage settings and stuff

no din reply in this post

btw the one i tried on was the Powerware one , featured in 2003 digit last page whole year lol

are there any third party proggies to monitor coz even i have trouble with my UPS, rite now i have 2 separate UPS for my system

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
i have a wiproeperiperal emerge UPS. is there any software which shows the power level in a UPS?

Yes if youre using the emerge series from Wipro then you should have a program on a CD which should have come bundled with it called WePLogic ..if I remember correctly it should connect to the COM port .

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Yes if youre using the emerge series from Wipro then you should have a program on a CD which should have come bundled with it called WePLogic ..if I remember correctly it should connect to the COM port .

I am also using a Wipro Emerge series 600 va UPS but i dint get any WePLogic software or anything that connects to the COM Port. It was not specified on the Package Contents also. I know of Numeric UPS' which come with a similar feature like what you are talking about and they give a UPS Management software along with their UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom