How to keep track of switch on and shut down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
I want to keep track of my pcs switch on and shutdown. and also files accessed during this time. Is there any way i can keep a log file? pls help. i say this coz a few other ppl are using my pc.

sumeetindia

Journeyman
Use a keylogger
Recommended - "perfect keylogger"
Theis software can be configured to mail U the screenshots and Keypress logs etc
It is in complete stealth mode.So nobody can know about it

But the problem is that "key loggers are detected by anti viruses So u have to configure your anti virus to ignore this file"
Also try - User Logger (*chemware.co.nz/usrlog.htm),It has many features U asked for

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
r u sure keylogger is the right solution.i think keylogger only keeps the watch of press keys from the keyboard...and data is lost once the PC is shut down.

Hey,to know files opened or PS..just look at the history.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
sumeetindia said:
@ravi_9793
No dude! The data is saved has a log file So it dosent gets deleted when the PC is turned off
but does it keep the history everything done on the system.I think it is only concern abt keyboard.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Blazing Tools Perfect Keylogger..... Not only the keys but also the screenshots....

If you think you are goind to store a video of whats going on in your PC get a terrabyte raid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom