How to install Keylogger remotely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Guys,

My question is pretty simple , How do i install keylogger in a Desktop PC situated in different country ? I know its not hard to install the application if you have physical access over that PC. but what if you don't ? That PC is connected to Internet though.

Any reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ur question is not appreciated........:mad:
Clear ur intentions first.......wat do u want to do by installing a KEYLOGGER in a PC in different country??:cool::confused::-o

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
^^ Calm down Mr. Mugambo, My dad has given my PC to one of my younger cosine and am not at home right now, and also want to keep record of his activities thats why i asked the question. (Mugambo) Khus hua ?

<snipped>

Last edited by a moderator:

go4saket

Hello Mr.Virus! The first thing you should learn is how to behave in a public forum and then learn how to install a keylogger, which I am pretty sure is not for recording the activities of your cousin but something related to hacking/cracking. So dont excpect any replies here. Go to hacking forums and ask this question there.

Thread reported...

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
^^ You should also learn that i didn't started at first place. i asked the question very politely. and that guy could have replied me politely as well. so please first learn whom to blame.

And to Moderator: If my explanation sounds related to hacking thing then feel free to delete this thread.

goobimama

 Macboy
First of all no flaming others. That kind of language is not tolerated around here. Second of all, no hacking. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom