How to install in linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santosh

Right off the assembly line
hi i couldn't find aby post relating to this and even whent for search and had not much so i put this. sorry for this.
ok, i am facing problems in installin g the softwares given by the digit this month. Now, somebody tell me how to do it.Also what happened to to the login. i lost my previes account santosh halemani. digit says it has sent me a mail to my hotmail account and i have not yet recevied any one. :roll:.And damn it i was on the edge to lose my novice account and i am still a novice :oops:

ujjwal

Padawan
Which distribution are you using?

If you are using a Redhat/RPM based distro (Fedora core, Suse, Mandrake etc) and the files are in RPM format, cd to the directory where the file is, and as root, execute the command

rpm -ivh filename.rpm

OP
S

santosh

Right off the assembly line
ok, i am using Fedora Core and i belive it is same as Red hat 9. ok i will try doing what u have said to. I will not say thanks untill i get softwares installed. :lol: :D

Hey guys here is the funny thing. Actually i forgot my santosh halemani login password and thought that i lost my account and registered as santosh. So
i will continue this post in my santosh halemani account. So do not confuse this. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom