How To Install Firefox Extensions From Digit/pc World Dvd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
how do i install the firefox extensions in the digit and pc world dvd..all the files are *.xpi files..and when i click it ..it asks to select the programe..do i have to copy the files to some folder ??or install them in some other way ..please tell me !!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
When it asks you to open those files, just select firefox. Or drag and drop them to the firefox window!

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
thank u ..now its working ...by the way is also possible to save other extensions that i download from mozilla site..so that i can install them together..during clean install of xp..how do i do that ??

T

thunderbird.117

go_gamez said:
thank u ..now its working ...by the way is also possible to save other extensions that i download from mozilla site..so that i can install them together..during clean install of xp..how do i do that ??

Use MozBackup

*mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
go_gamez said:

While clicking on the extension names to install them in firefox,right click and select "save link as".This will save the extension to your HDD instead of installing it directly.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom