Status
Not open for further replies.

murtykss

Right off the assembly line
hi,

can some one help to hide my ip address, i am using adsl connection. i would like to download some stuff from rapid share. whenever i visit the website, it tells that you can't download with my ip address. for this reason i want to hide my ip address, is there anyway to hide my ip address? any software or any means, your reply is highly appreciated,

please send me reply to murtykss@yahoo.com.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
and what on earth does this have to do with Software reviews ?????!!!! Please post in the correct sections!!!

anomit

In the zone
Should have searched and poseted 8)

Read this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21758

Alexander_H

Broken In
surf the web using.....

well i think it would be best if u search the Digit forum.....thhis topic is already discuss somewhere

www.secure-tunnel.com......
www.proxify.com
well u have to search free proxy servers.....can b found by googling
the best way is to use firefox browser+Switch proxy plugin...
u will get it on there site.....

thre r some more ways different site provide pay services for secure surfing.....diffenent software r thre.....

anomit

In the zone
One imprtant thing while using proxies should be that you should disable JavaScript and Java if you want to get that dirty ;).

Read this page to know more

anomit

In the zone
See this:

*irongeek.com/sigs/sig.png

The power of JavaScript

Also visit here for an "in-depth" post mortem of your online identity.

M

_mAkA_

Hey guyz,
I had posted a new topic in the tutorial section which contains how to protect yourself in the internet. You can search my topics in it. It contains information about hiding your IP in internet.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Better search b4 posting !
Any way, since you are new to this forum and you will mature with experience (hope that you have read all rules and regulations)
maybe this will help
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21758

M

Mr. Bombastic

I thought he is giving the solution
Add a q mark "?" in the thread heading

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
icecoolz said:
and what on earth does this have to do with Software reviews ?????!!!! Please post in the correct sections!!!
LOL :lol:
Really made me laugh
Dont know why.............
Mabe your reaction...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom