How to get a rapidshare Premium account(of course without paying) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhas

Broken In
I heard some rapidshare premium accounts were available for free .... is it still available? If so, how do I get one...i need it urgently!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Not available now. There is no way to get premium account without paying unless someone is ready to share.

S

SE><IE

of course there is way. and it is perfectly legal.
upload any file , it will ask if you wann create a account. Go forward and create one. you can login at "collector's zone" (at top right). Now whenever you upload any more files; they will be added to your list. Here's how to get RS account (read FAQS)
Upload your files in your Premium-Zone, and you will get points for downloads of your files. You can then convert your collected points to free premium-accounts. (Check "Convert points" in your premium-zone.) You can also extend your own premium-account for free. You will get one point per download if the downloader is a free-user AND your file is bigger than 1 MB AND the downloader has generated less than 5 points in the last three hours. This rules have been introduced to protect us from abuse.

Anand_RF

Journeyman
rapidshare can find out if anyone is sharing their account. And the free method for a premium account takes an extremely long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom