how to generate premium links from a premium account of rapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
how can i just generate premium link so that my friends can download without knowing the account username and password..:D

i wanna know on abt rs.com

when put a link in rapidshare and then i click on the premium and then i put my username and password in that login box..it shows..download button but it is like normal link ..and i think works untill i m logged in

so how a generated premium link works...without login ..as someone said people can pass premium links by generating thru their premium accounts..

i hope u can understand my queries....

thanx in advance..

plz reply fast

@pathiks
i m waiting for the answer:))

krrrish

Broken In
it wont work the way u want to use it .

i also hve rs premium account n it would help me if theres a solution to ur(our) prob.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
LOL, this was changed by Rapidshare in November because loads of sites opened giving premium links to users and juicing out RS servers.

It is not possible now :D

25. Nov. 2006

Today we have made many internal changes in the session management of the downloads to make the system ready for future enhancements. The most visible change is that we have removed the traffic limit completely. You can finally download without any limits now. Please take notice that account-sharing, i.e. to share your premium account with other people, is not allowed.

In case you use a download manager, you should know that changes happened here as well. Those changes only apply for you if you used to insert direct links (*rapidshare.com/files/837261/635273483/file.zip) in your download manager instead of the normal RapidShare URL (*rapidshare.com/files/837261/file.zip). There are no download sessions for premium users anymore. To successfully use a download manager of your choice, please follow these steps:

1. Start your download manager
2. Add one or more conventional RapidShare URLs in the download queue.
3. Enter your premium login and password in the given form of your download manager BEFORE you start the download.
4. Start your download

It is important to enter your premium details in the download manager before you start the download. Only this way your program knows about your premium membership and only this way it will tell our server about it as well so we can recognize you.

Attention: Please only use well-known download managers like GetRight or FlashGet. We got notice about the fact that some questionable "download managers" send your login and password to other people!

Another hint: In your premium zone in "Options" you can set up many important features of your account. For example the "mirror pre-selection" where you can set up your favourite mirror. Especially for users going online over the German Telekom we strongly recommend not to use the Cogent mirror. The Cogent-DTAG peer is completely full right now. Unfortunately this problem is out of our influence.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
It can't be done since recently rapidshare.com introduced a policy under which premium links expire..and to get them to work one has to include username and password into links like
Code:
*username:password@link.com
Without sharing your login info like this into links it is not possible and useless to share premium links with friends.

Last edited:

rahull

Broken In
Easiest way Buy Premiums for rs.com lol!!!

Intelligent way Find yourself guy that sells rs.com at cheap as compared to rs.com

Ya i accept paypal only and i can generate accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom