How to find out the meaning of an Error Message or Error Code.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Microsoft has prepared a wizard which takes you through three key steps, to finding an error message or error code using the Microsoft Support Website. Worth bookmarking !

Alternatively this interactive Microsoft Site on how to out any information on error codes from the 'Event Viewer' is also useful. Here, you can search for an error code found in the 'Event Viewer'.

From WinVistaClub.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Errors might probably be the same reason it reports Page Not Found, try figuring that one out :p

And yeah, I don't mind but, you point us to a page on MSFT.com and then say its from your website. Neat. Being an MVP earns you some respect I thought, why not use that and be truly credible about your findings yourself? :)

Last edited:

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
hey
Unabe to Understand........

I got the Page Not Found.............

Last edited:

prashantmaxsteel

I ain't Parochial !
what about code 10 error.
I got one for my Hard disk WD sata 320Gb. (it is shown on the via scsi)
i connect the hdd tru via 8421 PCI sata adapter.
What should I do ?

the hdd doesnt get detected.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Microsoft has prepared a wizard which takes you through three key steps, to finding an error message or error code using the Microsoft Support Website. Worth bookmarking !

Alternatively this interactive Microsoft Site on how to out any information on error codes from the 'Event Viewer' is also useful. Here, you can search for an error code found in the 'Event Viewer'.

I must say that both the links don't work.

*img520.imageshack.us/img520/8104/link1nd0.th.png
*img520.imageshack.us/img520/5347/link2ju4.th.png

I would Thank you for the effort but it would make no sense whatsoever.

PLZ decode this!

12c3_appcompat.txt - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

I have asked for help in this thread too !

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-gamers/128790-gta-4-problem.html

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Top Bottom