how to enchance photos taken with digicams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
For this you require DCE Autoenhance. you may download either the time limited(30 day) trial version with advanced features or the free version which is more than sufficient for our purpose. link is here:*www.mediachance.com/digicam/enhancer.htm. after downloading and installing start the programme. load the photo in one window and the enhanced image will be automatically shown on the other. if you are satisfied with the appearance, you can save in various formats. You may change options. But I was satisfied with the default option. There is no need to install and load memory guzzling photoshop. very simple and effective. Whatever you want to do, keep a backup oif your original images.

khansdream

Journeyman
Dude, Picasa2 from Google is best for this purpose. Just do wat u want to do with Pics, can create a Slideshow, Movie(VCDs) etc. And its Freeware.

But will try your info, as it belongs to my work and then let u know........!!!

Last edited:
OP
R

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
@khansdream
There are many ways to enhance photos and I found this software very useful. For making slideshows also there are many many software available. My basic purpose was to draw the members' attention to this small and useful software which will appeal to a layman because it is uncomplicated. I am very sure that you also would have found this very useful. By the way, this software is also freeware.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
I use AcdSee for a long time now.. i hve gonned too comfy with it...
what do u guys think abt acdsee... is there anyother software worth moving to...

suruguru

Right off the assembly line
Have you tried Paintshop Pro 9. just one click image enhancement.

*i8.tinypic.com/25fkmde.jpg

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
thanks ramakrishnan for the link.
could you post the original and the result pic if you worked on any??

OP
R

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
blueshift said:
thanks ramakrishnan for the link.
could you post the original and the result pic if you worked on any??

The photos I worked on are my personal photos. i cannot share it on a public forum. Moreover you may try any photo yourself and see the difference. Actually, the paid version have more options and batch processing abilities, whereas in the free version, you can load and save only one photo. I think the fee version will suffice for many of the persons, becuase one need not know any techical details,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom