How To enable Winamp 5 & wmp 11 above to show album art

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
I use winamp 5 for listening to music . After a lot of backburning and time i
am able to organize and tag the mp3 files . I prefer winamp to wmp 11 due to its faster processing time in old computer but it only plays the music in old way without showing the album art and shows the album/artist name in a very crude manner.
Is there any way by which it can be enabled to show the album art ( which i have encoded an verifed in wmp 11 ) and other details in a desent if not beautiful manner

Also while using wmp 11 i have noticed that it can show the encoded album art and other details while playing the song but when i am browsing the gallery it shows the thumbnails of individual song folder an an image of a CD CASE but i have seen in my freind as well as in official screenshot that it shows
the album art for folder also. How can this be donr

i have noticed that in my freind cd two hidden files named AlbumArtSmall.jpeg and Folder.jpeg is present . Is that having some relation

dissel

Cyborg Agent
ayushman9 said:
Also while using wmp 11 i have noticed that it can show the encoded album art and other details while playing the song but when i am browsing the gallery it shows the thumbnails of individual song folder an an image of a CD CASE but i have seen in my freind as well as in official screenshot that it shows
the album art for folder also. How can this be donr

If you know where the CD Cover/Album art resides...some times when you download any album from the net the album art /CD cover is provide in the same directory where the songs are...
Simple way just copy(Ctrl+c) and paste(ctrl+v) in the media library of WMP11 where the song/album entry insert by the player....don't worry about the size of the image...WMP11 automatically resize the image and shows in the album info/library everywhere....
I did it just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom