how to edit *.swf files???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
i resently d/l some files fm internet with extension swf ........now i donno wazz the diff btween *.fla and swf...as i am totally new to flash..can any 1 tell me how can i edit these files????

sting

Journeyman
k ! .fla is the flash source file .. u have to edit that in Macromedia flash and other flash related programs .. .swf is the exported format .. u have to use any SWF decoder to edit .swf files

some .swf files aslo opening in MM flash

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
this 1 does not.......hey i rem a soft called swish and swf to avi (both fm digit ) can i use them to edit this file ?????

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
I don`t think u can edit .swf !! "swf to avi " just changes the Extention !! If there really is a software to edit swf then i too want that !!

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Hye man, Swish uses .swi files and u can edit only swi files.. infact .swf is a compressed format of .swi (size of swf is quite less compared to that of swi). dont hink there;s any way of convertin swf to swi..!

If somethin of dat sort exists, im interested to know..

theraven

Technomancer
You can use this tool:

FlashDigger Plus v. 3.46

Direct Download Link:
*www.flashdig.com/download/beta/flashdigger.zip

Software Description:

Explores Flash (SWF) files, extracts and updates text, graphics, sound and actions. Graphics can be exported in JPEG, PNG and BMP format. Sounds are saved in MP3 or WAV.

You can explore SWF file listings, change scene sizes and frame rates, remove tags or frames, add, remove or modify actions, change object placement, change a hyperlink associated with a button object, apply a hyperlink to a movie or to any rectagular area of its scene (create a transparent button), create and update graphics, remove objects from a scene, update a button or a frame sound, apply a soundtrack to a movie or to any clip, and remove a soundtrack from a movie with an immediate preview of the results.

Most advanced features of the latest version are:
- Shapes Import/Export
- Buttons Import/Export
- ActionScript Import/Export

Thus you can export an object from one SWF file and then import it into another SWF file and place imported object to the movie scene. Buttons are imported together with all their attributes (related shapes and button actions).

Exporting objects you can create a library of reusable objects without their manual recreation for each movie.

You can also compress or decompress, protect or unprotect SWF files, import SWF files from projectors (EXE), and convert SWF files to EXE with a set of extended options.

Also included are: an MP3 encoder, a sound uncompressor, and a sound MP3 recorder.

FlashDigger Homepage:
www.flashdig.com
Source and More Info

visit swf2fla.biz ,they convert swf to fla for u.
Visit above source for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom