How to download via torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyushp_20

Geekologist
hey guys

i jst wanted to donwload songs via the torrents so can anyone explain the step by step guide to download it.

i m a noob in this so please ..........................

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
You need to find a torrent of the song, download that torrent client & install it & then open the torrent file in the torrent client, it will start downloading the file.

You can download torrent client here *www.bitlord.com/index.php

satyamy

Alive Again...
For this you need 2 things file with .torrent extension & torrent client (software)

Their are Softwares (know as torrent client) which only open a file with extension .torrent
& after opening that torrent file in torrent client you get option to start download
(It is similar to Download Manager)
You can get one from *www.bitlord.com/

&
For .torrent file
Their are some sites know as torrent site like Desitorrents.com / bushtorrents.com
You can browse these site & find any download u like

than for that download you get a .torrent file from their

After downloading .torrent file open it with your torrent client & start downloading

Some sites like desitorrents need invitations to register after that only you can get a .torrent file download link

It is all free to download from torrent but most of the downloads are illegal

OP
piyushp_20

piyushp_20

Geekologist
ok got u but what are peers, seeds i saw them wn tried to download via bittorrent client. i mean there was a label in which it was written 15 peers(10 seeds)

and is it reliable on the indian broadband.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
peers are the people who are dloading the same file ....with u

seeds (seeders) are those which are uploading the file ...

so if there are 10 seeders (uploaders) and 5 peers (dloaders) dload speed will be good......

more seeders more speed :D

OP
piyushp_20

piyushp_20

Geekologist
ok thanx guys but i want to ask one more thing,
what r the advantages of using torrents rather than using download managers.

i had noticed that the download speed via torrent files was very low but the same file wn downloaded with the download manager gave a good speed.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
p2p speeds are not optimized by servers
thus you can get maximum of your connection speed (if file is available in plenty)
also P2P contributes to 70% of total piracy

ismart

Journeyman
It is as simple as opening the torrent file with the bit torrent client you downloaded and installed. It will then look for peers and seeds (basically computers uploading the file) and download it from them to the directory you or the client specifies on your computer. That's all there is to it really. Please ensure that you have ports 6881-6899 open and forwarded to your PC to gain the full potential of bit torrent download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom