How to download picture msg to Phone (3220)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsaumya

Right off the assembly line
I m having 3220 and use PC Suit 6.4 for PC communication. I m having lots of Picture Msgs (in CD) as .gif file. Now how can I download these .gif files to 3220 as Picture msgs. Pls help me to know.

karthik_rcs

Broken In
Buy a DataCable for your mobile

You need a data cable for this connection between pc and mobile.
Try to use oxygen phone manager provided ur phone supports.
Nokia pc suite is equally ok.
You can get data cable from baazee.com or any authorized dealer .
I suggest you to check ur cable compatability , warranty and other specs for your mobile
Regards.
Karthik

OP
T

tsaumya

Right off the assembly line
Re: Buy a DataCable for your mobile

I do have Data cable (DKU 5). Even I communicate too for images, tones etc. But In phone Picture msg are in templates. .Gif can not be copied in phones template folder. And Nokia Message Editor (part of PC suit) does nor support Picture msg for downloading pic msg to phone. Hence there will be ANY software by help of which I can create pic msg. Now Pls reply with solution.

regards

saumya
karthik_rcs said:
You need a data cable for this connection between pc and mobile.
Try to use oxygen phone manager provided ur phone supports.
Nokia pc suite is equally ok.
You can get data cable from baazee.com or any authorized dealer .
I suggest you to check ur cable compatability , warranty and other specs for your mobile
Regards.
Karthik

Scorpion

Journeyman
What is the resolution of your GIFs? Ideal size for Pic messgs. is 128*128. Only then can a MMS editor handle them .
If GIFs aren't animated, better you convert them to jpeg format. There are many tools available for this, IRFAN View is one good program and viewer to do this conversion. Then try sending them once again. I don't know much about nokia software but I think you can send picturemessages by selecting the picture you want to send as MMS and select send>via picturemessaging.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Scorpion....it doesnt matter whether the files r in JPEG format or in GIF format...nokia phones support both formats.....as far as i know, nokia phones will not let u save images as MMS templates...i will b happy 2 know if there is some software that can actually do this job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom