How to download online videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chindi_Chor

Journeyman
hey can anyone here tell me the trick or any software by which i can download online videos?

The trick using view source i know other than this if u know then pls let me know

Thnx

Chindi Chor..

eddie

El mooooo
Results 1 - 10 of about 20,200,000 for capture streaming video
*www.google.com/search?q=capture+streaming+video&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

KoRn

In the zone
try the new google feature googlevideo @ this link www.video.google.com there are sum free videos and others u gotta pay i found some free ones 2 i already donwloaded lots...otherwise wake a risk and try p2p like ares @ www.ares.com theyre gud but risky cuz a virus is always a threat unless u have a strong antivirus and firewall....all the best!!!

rajesh

Journeyman
I dont know Y u guys Get angry. If evryone is using Google, then u dont need any support forums. If u cant help, then be quiet. :roll:

eddie

El mooooo
rajesh said:
I dont know Y u guys Get angry. If evryone is using Google, then u dont need any support forums. If u cant help, then be quiet. :roll:
Wow!!! So that is what we need for support forums to flourish? Newbies posting the same question millions of times? Excellent. Didn't know about it. Thanks for the information. So kind of you :)

KoRn

In the zone
rajesh said:

we use the forums to get the answers we want to the point and so dat we make new frens and share new things in 2days world.if u find google :roll: gud then why did u join the forums in da 1st place :roll:
wat a wierd freek :lol:

OP
C

Chindi_Chor

Journeyman
KoRn said:
rajesh said:

we use the forums to get the answers we want to the point and so dat we make new frens and share new things in 2days world.if u find google :roll: gud then why did u join the forums in da 1st place :roll:
wat a wierd freek :lol:

ya if i srch in google...thn wht is the use OF tha forum..MAn..

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Forum is something of a secondary resort.
When you can't understand something that you're studying you first refer to textbook, then the guide, then your parents, then at last you go to your teachers. No one is supposed to do simple home-work for you. First you have to looks at the software's amnual, then google, then manufacturer's website and then come the forums.
You just don't dump every small query you have on the other forum members to do for you.

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
@maharajadhiraj

incisive_mind is right, it says it isn't available in our country. Even if i try to download by the link, it isn't supported.

It isn't supported in India, France, Germany, South Korea, and China due to legal issues. They were sued by Yashraj Films in the US for showing copyright materials - when one news channel showed streaming Banty Aur Babli, in original print other than some more Yashraj movies on their portal.

For complete info on the Google Video service, visit the link below *blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/050628-131746

Source: searchenginewatch.com

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
downloading tip

@Chindi_Chor

if u want to download the streaming movies
of most of the major sites, u could visit *javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

u just have to give the streaming link here, then it will
fetch u the download link. u can then use any download
manager to download them. Mostly it provides links in
avi and flv format.

PS - it doesn't help fetch google videos as of now, as
explained above. It provides the download link, but
google returns an error.

eddie

El mooooo
google.video.com can be used by using proxies. Those who are able to access it already, might be having public IPs that belong to some other country.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I don't want to start a flame war here but just felt to make a point here about googling as per my experience.

I have seen a lot of helpful and highly cooperative people on these forums who help no matter how stupid my query. And I get quick responses. Like today I have been online till now (1230 am) since 10 last night and have corresponded well with the members on the forum. But when the query is not urgent, I learn a lot when i do my own research.

Even though i might not get the result i want immediately, my knowledge pool is increased. We all like to call ourselves hackers. But could we please try to understand what it means. please refer to this link *www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html .

I personally learnt a lot from it (though till today i am not fully able to follow the points mentioned in it).

Also the requester shows his respect for the time of the contributor if he does some research first.

Whew, that was a long post. Hope I didn't step on someone's toes, but this topic is one thing i strongly believe in

Anyway this is an interesting topic. If any members feels willing to share his views, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom