how to download full album from webshots.com???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
i have a problem now, i cant able to download the phoos uploaded on webshots.com by my sister in US. there are around 200 photos. it doesnt ive the option of downloading the full album at a time also...
its very difficult to download single photo and save it. that too in this speed, it takes 5-10 sec to open a single photo...
what i am asking is, does anyone know how to download full album uploaded on webshots.com. if yes pls share here.... i appreciate their effort...
thanks in advance.....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Use WebRipper
Download massive amounts of images, videos, audio, executables or documents from any website in just a moment. No need to waste your time clicking the links and saving every file manually.
(originally posted by @Tech Geek)

Refer this thread for more details FREEWARE DOWNLOAD: Useful SYSTEM TOOLS Pack!!!

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
s18000rpm said:
Use WebRipper
(originally posted by @Tech Geek)

Refer this thread for more details FREEWARE DOWNLOAD: Useful SYSTEM TOOLS Pack!!!
even after using web ripper, its of no use. it doesnt have an option for the file type in which its used for webshots...it has limited filter file types....
any other softwares or tricks to help me out of this problem???

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
^ That s/w doesn't work for thumb images. You still have to click individual thumbnails to download the complete wallpaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom