• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

how to do lan on bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnathelord

In the zone
how to do lan lan on bluetooth?
i have a compaq laptop with blue tooth and a pc with a blue tooth dongle
i can discover the devises on each other,
i even made a network access connection with config ip- 192.168.0.1, and 192.168.0.2 in laptop and pc respectively

now the comps show that the network cable connected @ 700kbs

but i m unable to either ping or transfer file to other

i even tried pairing but didnt helped!

pls help

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Did you check that your firewall isn't blocking the connection? Well that's the first thing have you checked that up?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You don't have to pay anything you just gotta register with experts exchange thts it. And, yeah almost forgot registeration is free.

choudang

Padawan
You have to craete a Wireless Access point. Go to contorl panel, Wireless Network Setup-- enter your SSID... fine.. u done it

greatwarrior.jpg

choudang

Padawan
theraven said:
bluetooth and wireless are diff right?
so u cant setup a bluetooth network using wireless network setup

to create Wireless LAN, we have to go for WiFi SD card. what is the techonlogy for WiFi. we have create 1 access point SSID. after createing access points in others computers its done. next you have to insert ur CARD in usb port.

Bluetooth devices are used to create a wireless communication. e.g. connect your Handset to PC with a bluetooth dongle.

image.png

image.png

theraven

Technomancer
yes i understand
but bluetooh is not equal to wifi
u cannot configure bluetooth lan using wifi setup and vice versa

also bluetooth is not compatible with wifi so u cant use bluetooth to connect to a wireless SSID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom