1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

How to delete Reserved Disk Space?

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by Max_Power, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max_Power

Max_Power New Member

I use free download manager for all my downloads and it has an option to reserve disk space for incomplete downloads.

But i have cancelled some of my downloads, but the reserved disk space persists. ( I can see that on Diskeeper 10.0.593.0 as green/white shaded space - " / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /" - it says it is reserved system space. )

Allthough i have now disabled the reserved disk space feature in Free download manager, i have lost more than 10 GBs of old reserved space. How do i delete the reserved disk space and make it available again??

Thanks a lot

2. legolas

legolas New Member

check in the options of ur dl manager.. there wud definitely be that option... jus uncheck that option.. since i am very comfortable iwth flashget, i havnt used it.

/legolas

3. ghemant

ghemant New Member

Hi,
    download System Mechanic and find out junk and obsolote files to remove .

:)
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.