How to crash my mobo plz help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuXian

In the zone
man plz dont mind but you look a Sadist to me.

If you really want a new mobo why you wanna blast it? just give it to a poor guy who wants a computer but cant afford it.

Mods give this person a piece of mind and lock this thread

super_i_man

Broken In
boss please dont ask such tips or tricks here, can be misused by someone. Hope you are not misusing this forum for your unlawful ventures!!!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
i really pity this situation

my friend too asked for the same thing some months back, he has a p3 500 Mhz system and his dad said that they wod buy a new PC only when this fails

he waited almost 2 yrs and it was working as fine as ever

cant do anything :|

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Believe me, I have been there.
The best solution would be to sell it while it's working. Sure it may fetch u as little as a hundred bucks, but u won't get even that if u break it.

But ofcourse, there's the fun side of life too. I mean, when will u next get a chance to blow a motherboard :)

I suggest u place metal pieces on the mobo contacts as if they were battleships and the mobo is a battleship board. Try your luck (or the mobo's horror) by turning on the power. Try different positions each time and try it till u hear a pop. Kinda like playing battleship + Russian roulette with ur mobo :)

If u can, send us a photo. Don't bother if u haven't managed to destroy less than 10% of the mobo surface, though.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
super_i_man said:
boss please dont ask such tips or tricks here, can be misused by someone. Hope you are not misusing this forum for your unlawful ventures!!!!

Hey, it ain't unlawful if it is his property.

babumuchhala

In the zone
If ur dad dosent know any thing abt comps open the cas remove a few wires turn it on and show it to ur father that its not working.

If ur father happens to know these stuff the try wat siriusb has said. but mind u that u are facing a risk of blowing ur hose fuse if u dont have a tripper installed

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hmmm...pretty odd thread. I am not sure if this question is worth asking here. In any case, the question has been asked and some useful advise has been dispensed too. Therefore I deem fit that the thread should be locked.

If any of the other mods think that the thread should continue, then please re-open it.

If any of the members think that the thread should continue, please PM with a suitable reason.

P.S. Just try to flash the BIOS...if properly botched up, it would result in a dead MoBo! Pretty safe too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom