how to covert flv files to mpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binay 007

fff..fire fire...
i had downloaded lots of file frm youtube & now now i want to covert all the files to mpeg formate so i can run it on my dvd player does anybody know how i conver it to mpeg formate.

thx in advaced:cool:

sam_1710

Youngling
i use this software.. its kinda primitive.. but it does the job!!
direct download link : *www.ripzor.com/flvconverter.html

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Free Flv to AVI Converter 1.5
Free Flv to AVI Converter is a tool to convert Flash FLV video files to AVI, MPEG, WMV video files so that they can be played in Windows Media Player or edited by video editing software. You can set output video's bitrate, framerate, output audio's bitrate; Change output video size as you like or keep the same. Convert batches of Flv files to AVI/MPEG/WMV files with high speed. And the program has a user-friendly interface.

Download [4.2MB]

[Released: 2007-07-30]

slugger

Banned
i prefer using SUPER © v2007.build.23

inspite of supporting so many formats it is still a FREEWARE
use w/o guilt ;)

lucy624

Right off the assembly line
Just download an flv converter to help you transform flv files.
I am using Aunsoft flv converter to transform FLV to MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, WMA, AAC, etc. After converting, you can view the output videos with
VCD, SVCD and DVD etc. Personally speaking, it is an ideal choice for me as it is easy-to-use and with high conversion speed.
However, it's not a freeware. Maybe you can have a free trial at first to view its actual effect. After converting, there is a watermark in output videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom