How to Convert .rtf to .Jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keves2002

I am using a "video" tutorial of "Adobe photoshop" , i want to have the same "image" which they used to explain
some of the "Tools" of "photoshop", so when the "video" was playing i used the "print screen" feature to capture
the "image" & i saved it in "wordpad", now i am getting an .rtf file, As i cant open this file in "photoshop",
how can i convert it to .Jpeg file , so that i can open the "image" in "photoshop"

Ps : Is there any other method to do the same ?
Thanx in Advance :smile:

OP
S

SE><IE

Open RTF file with wordpad or MSword. Now copy individual images. Now open photoshop. Create a new file and paste the image here. Save it as you wish.
Do this for the remaining images too.
:D

Pragadheesh

In the zone
jus google thru.. u'll end up wid loads of sw to convert .rtf to .jpeg.... also check out this link...

*www.eprintdriver.com/to_jpeg/RTF-to-JPEG-ex.html

OP
S

SE><IE

Please go through his post before mentioning any "converters"
i used the "print screen" feature to capture
the "image" & i saved it in "wordpad"
He pasted the images in wordpad. Simple enough, follow my steps to do it the straight way.

PS: after you copy the image from wordpad, you can paste it in paint too.

OP
K

keves2002

@ All,

Thanx:eek: , as its holiday over here [Dubai] on [Friday & saturday], i will be able to check it only on sunday, definetly i will try it & let u know the results ,

prasad_den

Padawan
As Se><ie has mentioned, you can paste to any other image editing program after using the print screen function..!! I'll just reduce one more step from Se><ie's method..:D

1. Open Adobe Photoshop
2. Go to File >>> New >>> In the Preset sizes box select 1024 x 768 (or whichever is your monitor resolution)
3. Go to Edit >>> Paste
4. Do whatever you want.. and then save the final image directly.. :D :D

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
There is a programme called paperless printer. You can use this programme to print any doccument of any application to image format, html etc. It is a good programme to have. *www.rarefind.com/paperlessprinter/features.html

OP
K

keves2002

prasad_den said:
As Se><ie has mentioned, you can paste to any other image editing program after using the print screen function..!! I'll just reduce one more step from Se><ie's method..:D

1. Open Adobe Photoshop
2. Go to File >>> New >>> In the Preset sizes box select 1024 x 768 (or whichever is your monitor resolution)
3. Go to Edit >>> Paste
4. Do whatever you want.. and then save the final image directly.. :D :D

Thanx , Ur solution works fine :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom