how to convert DVD--> .DAT ?? HOW TO CUT SONGS FROM DVD MOVIES??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Dear friends,

Recently i upgraded my Cd-rom to Combo(CD-R-W/DVD-ROM). I'm totally new to DVD function. I've many dvd players software for playing MOVIE, but i dont know how to copy movies to my hard-disk??????? how can i convert DVD movies to any other file, like DVD->.DAT/DivX or any other file that can take less space on my hard disk..

Please suggest me some name of those software that can convert a 4.7 GB of movie file to less than 2GB. Today i borrowed a video album DVD of latest hindi songs. There are 60 Songs of 8.9GB. How can i make small files of these songs??

Also tell me about any VCD cutter type software so that i can cut my fav. songs from any movie.

vikasg03

Journeyman
use dvd knife for dvd cutter (for cutting songs link is --> "http: //www.vcsoftwares.com/"

for vob 2 divx/dat use xilisoft video converter.

cosx

Broken In
1.u can use nero recode(comes with nero 7.x) to convert dvd movies to MP4 video.
2.u can use xilisoft video converter ( for dat/mpg conversion )

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i have got the best solution for this first cut dvd songs from DVD knife then install Divx Converter then install JetAudio 6.26 Plus then convert any vob files u cut from DVD knife , i use this and i got really high quality videos

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Please suggest me some name of those software that can convert a 4.7 GB of movie file to less than 2GB. Today i borrowed a video album DVD of latest hindi songs. There are 60 Songs of 8.9GB. How can i make small files of these songs??

Also tell me about any VCD cutter type software so that i can cut my fav. songs from any movie.

For first uestion Use Dr. Divx and convert the .vob files to divx avi format( for storage purpose only... Not playable in normal VCD player unless it supports DIVX format) or any other converter which uses Divx/ xvid plugin...

2. Use Chopper Xp. Open the .VOB file in Chopper XP and select the start and end and within 10 seconds it will saves the selected portion as .VOB.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well again when comes to Ripping u need just 2 Free software...

1. DVD Decrypter
2. AutoGK....

with this 2 tool u can make 4.7GB DVD to a 700MB AVI file without any quality loss.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom