how to connect svideo o/p of my pc to normal i/p of my tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey

Broken In
hi guyz

can i connect the s video o/p of my pc to the normal i/p of my tv. coz my tv doesn't have a svideo i/p. also can i connect my audio o/p to my sony 5.1 9000W home theatre.

help reqd guyz

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
U can use a svideo-to-composite or a svideo-to-component/hdtv converter (mostly supplied along with ur video card) to do this.

You'd get better replies if you posted your graphics card make and model. And types of output supported by your sound card/onboard audio.

Too bad you don't have a S-Video in on your TV. S-Video to Composite adapter cables mix chroma signals with luminance signals causing inferior picture quality. This results in noticeably bad text and colour bleeding in pictures.

This article should answer most of your queries -
*www.weethet.nl/english/video_connect_pc2tv.php

Try to connect optical out of your soundcard/onboard audio to your home theatre reciever.

-Keith

OP
S

spidey

Broken In
there is an option in my home theatre saying that is can beused for game sync mixing. it also has an front av input. so does it hasanything to do with this topic

OP
S

spidey

Broken In
for more details on my home theatre i have a sony india site. the model featured here isn't my one but has all the features same.

*www.sonyindia.co.in/sonyindia/products/DisplayProduct.jsp?modelNumber=MHC-GN100D

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom