How to connect a usb device which the win xp says as UNKNOWN DEVICE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aQi_g

Broken In
I want to connect the CLASSIC 732(it has a usb port for charging it) Mobile handset provided by Relance to my pc,my pc runs on Win xp SP2,When i connect the the handset using a usb cable 2 my pc,Xp me notifies me that it is a unknown device,plz help how can i connect it to the pc>is there any way?:confused:

OP
aQi_g

aQi_g

Broken In
ravi_9793 said:
Driver should be in CD which came with your hardware.

i dont get the cd with the mobile, can anybody refer mr some internet resourses from whr i can get drivers 4 my usb device?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
aqeel_gsat said:
i dont get the cd with the mobile, can anybody refer mr some internet resourses from whr i can get drivers 4 my usb device?
ask the shop from where U have bought.

anand1

In the zone
While installing the driver, system will ask for the CD which came with the cable as u do not have the cable then go for the option of connecting to the internet for the drivers. try it out it might work.

Otherwise search the net for the driver of that particular cable of urs.

ECE0105

In the zone
You can try the Reliance Store, they may provide drivers, but AFAIK, this phone does not have any drivers.

You could also try www.rimweb.in/forums
The Forum for Reliance Handsets...

Alternatively, you can check if any other Classic Phone ( The 9 series) driver's are available and try them. Not sure though.....

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear aqeel do one thing..

connect ur problematic USB device..

omce windows says its not recognised.. try connecitng the device on any other USB Slot..''

if the same error occurs do the following::

1. go to desktop.
2. alternate click on MY COMPUTER icon.. click on PROPERTIES..
3. then on HARDWARE tab..
4. finally on DEVICE MANAGER..

5. u check whether beside any device the list (which is open in front of u now) a yellow "?" is present. check under UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS (see the bottom of the list for this entry..)

6. if yes, alternate click on that entry click on UNINSTALL.. then click on OK on the next dialog..

7. RESTART ur system and after the system boots completely.. connect the device..

It shouldnt show that error noww..

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom